i barf when i train - MMA fan

i barf when i train - MMA fan
HOME

had fun?

Posted in , , ,

had fun? yes.. yes i had fun.

two days later, my wrist still hurting from my partner’s weight on it as it was bent when i propped it on the floor… a scratch on the right side of my face drying up and covered with ointment.. and a toe on my right foot that reminds me it got stubbed every time i walk… my answer to my instructor’s question would remain the same. yes i had fun!

last tuesday, it was all about wrist locks. it’s amazing how it could be applied from so many positions with minimal effort. or, it must have looked simple since we were honored with a black belt showing how it's done =) a great technique applied to one of the least attacked yet vulnerable joint... too bad i didn’t protect my wrist during the roll. although i was not on the receiving end of a wrist lock, i was reminded how painful an attack on the wrist could be.

ok, aside from learning that i should be more careful being an old dog (so if i injure myself, i won’t heal as fast)… the night of wrist locks reminds me of another thing from the past…

steven seagal =)


i’d try to have more fun later during training.

This entry was posted on 8/21/2008 at Thursday, August 21, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Labels